Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tadah

Tadah...finally my own blog spot!
My friend Leah introduced me to this world of blogging. I am amazed at how prolific a blogger she is.
She asked me to be a guest writer in one of her sites. After she posted one of my contributions about my daughter Bryzzia, i got so many varied reactions from moms like me and that got me rolling. So i thought, wow, this could be fun!
So here i am, thanks to this new technology and all those who invented it. I do not need paper and pen to write down my thoughts (i used to do that when i was in high school).
I pray that you welcome me into this world of blogging.
A little about me... i am a mother of three kids (2 girls and 1 boy), i work at a public utility company from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, born, raised and educated in the beautiful City of Baguio.

2 comments:

MISYEL said...

Welcome to the world of blogging ate! I've read your entry at ate Leah's site, so encouraging even though I'm not a mom yet, naalala ko tuloy mom ko. Glad to know more about Bryzzia, I saw her already, dunno what year it was, maybe year 2000?.. Laki na niya huh.. By the way I'm Michelle cousin of Leah :)

God bless and happy blogging!

Leah said...

Hi Ate Joy,

Welcome to blogging! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I will add you in my link now.